Monday, June 28, 2021

Dealing with the gates 3

 “When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.” Acts 12:10

Whom you are connected to is a key to deal with any gate. Use the power of divine connection to deal with any gate that wants to harass you and your destiny. Peter in our text did not have to worry about the Iron Gate because he was with an Angel. There are men like an Angel whose connection with you can open any gate. Favor with God and with men are keys to dealing with any gate in life.

“And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.” Luke 2:52

 “And delivered him out of all his afflictions, and gave him favour and wisdom in the sight of Pharaoh king of Egypt; and he made him governor over Egypt and all his house.” Acts 7:10

God gave Joseph favor in the sight of Pharaoh and he made him governor over Egypt. God gave Esther favor and she became the Queen in the Land of Persia and Media You only need a favor for connection with the right person for the gate that you are struggling with to be opened for you. When you are connected to God, he connects men that matter to you.

May God connect you today with the right person in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I pray the person that I need for this gate to open into my life in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: