Friday, June 11, 2021

Your destiny is supernatural 1

 “But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.” Job 32:8

Beloved, you are a Spirit and your destiny is supernatural. An understanding of this truth and what to do with it is what you need to live a profitable and fruitful life. If you are feeling weak, or you think you are a failure, you are wrong. This is because your feeling is wrong and you are not thinking the way God wants you to think. God placed you here, and you are alive because His Spirit is in you. Your destiny is supernatural and you cannot fulfil it with only natural strength. You must connect to His Spirit if you are not where He wants you to be.

“And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.” Genesis 2:7

“Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.” Zechariah 4:6

Don’t let satan and your present situation confuse you. Connect to the inspiration of God for an understanding of who you are and what God has assigned you to do. Position yourself for a second breathe of God’s Spirit upon your life, so that your destiny can live again. Your strength and your weaknesses do not matter when His Spirit is at work in you.

May you manifest your supernatural destiny in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Breath on me, oh God in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: