Monday, June 14, 2021

Christianity advantage 1

 “I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.” Psalms 32:8

Christianity is not a religion; it is the victorious way of life. It is a personal encounter with God through Jesus Christ. It is the faith in the living God. It is a personal knowledge of God. It is living as a god on earth. Christianity is God all the way. Do not make the mistake that most people make by making room for others except God. Let God be God and all in your life.  If you do, He will teach you, instruct you and guide you. If the maker of heaven and earth is your teacher, you cannot fail, be defeated, or lose out in life.

“Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.” Isaiah 48:17

“If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:” Isaiah 1:19

Your greatest need in life is information. Your greatest teacher in life is God through His word. No matter what you are going through now, if you can listen to God and do what He tells you, you will be victorious. As a Christian, God has made His abode in you through His Spirit. God lives in you.  This is your advantage over those who are not Christians. God is speaking to you right now, listen and obey.

May you be sensitive to God’s instruction for your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, teach me and guide me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: