Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Dealing with the gates 4

 “And he gave a sign the same day, saying, This is the sign which the Lord hath spoken; Behold, the altar shall be rent, and the ashes that are upon it shall be poured out.” 1 Kings 13:3

I welcome you to the last day in the first half of the year 2021. As you cross over to the second half every gate that needs to open shall open for you in Jesus name. Now let us look at the altar-sponsored gates or gates that are altars themselves. In this case, you only need to deal with the altar for the gate to open. You must understand that altars are personalities, they have a voice and they are powerful. Certain breakthroughs may not happen in your life until the altar dies.

“And it came to pass the same night, that the Lord said unto him, Take thy father's young bullock, even the second bullock of seven years old, and throw down the altar of Baal that thy father hath, and cut down the grove that is by it: And build an altar unto the Lord thy God upon the top of this rock, in the ordered place, and take the second bullock, and offer a burnt sacrifice with the wood of the grove which thou shalt cut down.” Judges 6:25-26

 “And he removed from thence unto a mountain on the east of Bethel, and pitched his tent, having Bethel on the west, and Hai on the east: and there he builded an altar unto the Lord, and called upon the name of the Lord.” Genesis 12:8

Cry against the altars that are fighting you in the name of Jesus. Use the blood of Jesus to cancel any evil dedication to any evil altar. Uproot and dismantle any altar that has become a gate in your life and destiny. Replace the evil altar with an altar unto the Lord. You cannot be without an altar in your life, neither can your life cope with a contrary altar

May the altar that has become a gate against you be uprooted in Jesus name.

NB: Please join me online tomorrow morning for prayer for the second half of 2021 and pastoral blessings for the new month at 630a a South Africa time on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/amos.adeniyi/?_rdc=1&_rdr

Prayer for today: I kill every altar fighting against my life and destiny in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: