Friday, June 25, 2021

Cure for fear, seek God!

 “I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.” Psalms 34:4

About a week ago, I share about the cure for fear, God is your father. Today God is laying it in my heart to share with you, the necessity of seeking God when confronted by any fear. Fear is bondage. It always seeks physical evidence to hold its captive bound. Mounting bills, health challenges, relationship issues, and such are some of the evidence it seeks to attach itself. I am glad to announce to you that if you would seek God, He shall deliver you from all your fears. David said in our text today that he sought the Lord and He heard him and delivered him from all his fear. The same God shall hear you today

“The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.” Psalms 34:10

 “Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.” 2 Corinthians 3:16

Whatever may be your fear, let it drive you to seek God. Are you in dire financial need, seek God? They that seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing. Are you feeling veiled and unable to see your glorious future turn to and seek the Lord and the veil shall be taken away. I don’t know what your fear is right now, but I can confidently tell you that if you seek the Lord, you shall have deliverance.

May you be delivered from all your fears in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, deliver me from all my fears in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: