Thursday, June 3, 2021

There is a room for you!

 “And he removed from thence, and digged another well; and for that they strove not: and he called the name of it Rehoboth; and he said, For now the Lord hath made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land.” Genesis 26:22.

God has a room for you; you must believe it and find it. Your fruitfulness depends on finding the room God has for you. In order to locate your own room, there are few things you need to know and do.

1.              A life without goals is stagnant while a life with wrong goals is frustrating.

2.              You need to identify your uniqueness, your passion, your gift and set your goals based on them.

3.              You are good at something, find it and pursue it with the whole of your heart and mind.

4.              If you have found what you should pursue with your life, be determined and persistent until you succeed.

5.              The fact that there are challenges do not mean that you are not in the right place doing the right thing.

6.              If you are pursuing the right goals and do not give up, you will eventually land in the room God has made for you.

Isaac was instructed by God to stay in Gerar despite the famine. He stayed and prospered in the land. When he started digging wells the enemy opposed and strove with him, but he continued until God made room for him.

I sense in my spirit that you are about to shine, your effort is about to yield a breakthrough because God is making room for you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God arise and make room for my breakthrough and manifestation in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: