Friday, June 18, 2021

Sacrifice in Christianity

 “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.” Romans 12:1

You must present yourself as a living sacrifice unto God. The entire you. God does not want anything less. This is the prerequisite to all of God. God does not want to share you with any, even with yourself. This is the answer to failure in life and destiny. If you are not totally His sacrifice, you will remain a candidate for deliverance throughout your lifetime. However, if you sacrifice yourself totally unto God, you become a danger to satan and his kingdom.

“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.” Galatians 2:20

“Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.” Psalms 50:5

“Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done” Luke 22:42

The question is how do you become a living sacrifice unto God? You have to be dead to yourself and your own will. You have to seek the will of God in all matters and surrender your will to His own. This is not a matter of convenience; it is a matter of sacrifice. You will only do as He commands you. If you do, God will put His seal of ownership on you. He will live through you. Consequently, your life will be supernatural and a marvel to many.

May God owns you, spirit, soul, and body in Jesus name. 

Prayer for today: Oh God, I dedicate and consecrate all of my life unto you, take total ownership of me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: