Monday, May 31, 2021

What can you perceive?

 “The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.” John 4:19

You will surely need a strong and accurate perception to finish well at this end-time as a Christian. You will meet different kinds of people on your journey. Some will come to deceive you and take you away from your God-given assignment while some will come to help you fulfill them.  If you can perceive correctly, you will not have trouble identifying and giving opportunities to the right people in your life. The woman in our text perceived that Jesus was a prophet, the experience changed her life.

“And, lo, I perceived that God had not sent him; but that he pronounced this prophecy against me: for Tobiah and Sanballat had hired him.” Nehemiah 6:12

“And she said unto her husband, Behold now, I perceive that this is an holy man of God, which passeth by us continually.” 2 Kings 4:9

Shemaiah who was described as a secret informer came to prophesy to Nehemiah that he should go into hiding because the enemy would come and kill him. Nehemiah quickly perceived that Shemaiah had been hired by the enemy so that the work could be stopped.  In 2 kings 4, the Shunamite woman perceived that Elisha was a Man of God. That was the perception that took her out of the company of the barren. Strong perception comes from a strong commitment to something. Then the enemy will be exposed when he comes to you disguised as a friend. Strong perception is developed by a deep understanding of your assignment. Strong perception is developed by adequate fellowship with God through prayer and His word.

I perceive that you will have breakthroughs this month in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, Let me perceive the people you have sent to me for a change of level in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: