Thursday, May 20, 2021

The rod in your hand 2

“For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always." Mark 14:7

The money in your hand is a rod for your breakthrough. It is easier to be need-conscious than to be seed-conscious when it comes to money. This is because of the many needs that are around us. It becomes sacrificial either to invest or give to experience a future increase or breakthrough. This may be the sacrifice you need to do in order to break free from a certain level, to go up and secure your future. If you withhold when you are supposed to give, you miss God. You must give regularly to the poor, but when you desire a definite breakthrough, sacrificial giving of something precious to the gospel may be needed.

“And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.” Genesis 22:2

“Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” Galatians 6:6-7

It is your responsibility to discern what the money in your hand should be used for (2 Kings 4:8-17, 1 Kings 17:10-15, Mark 14:3-9). However, you cannot miss it when you give to the gospel and take good care of your pastor. Add giving to your praying. When a man of God tells you of a need in the ministry, it is an opportunity of you to connect to the supernatural. Giving is both spiritual and physical, your sensitivity to the voice of God and obedience to Him will change your life forever.

May you experience the breakthrough you desire in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God teach me to profit and lead me by the way I should go in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: