Friday, May 14, 2021

Do you know God? 2

“That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;” Philippians 3:10

Paul prayed for the Knowledge of God and the prayer were linked to Jesus and His death on the cross. He talked about the power, the fellowship, and taking up His nature. If you want to answer the question of your knowledge of God, the cross cannot be neglected.  Out of the death of Jesus on the cross and His resurrection proceeds the grace to receive His power, to be in fellowship with Him and to carry His nature. The question is if you claim to know God, have you been visited by the Christ who died on the cross? Do you have experience of His power? Do you fellowship with Him and display His nature?

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:” Ephesians 1:17

“But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” 2 Corinthians 3:18

These questions can only be answered by someone who is ready for the fullness of God in His or her life. Many are probably carried away by the needs and their present trouble. If you know God and walked in His nature, in His power and in fellowship with Him, you will always have an upper hand on the issues of life.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to walk in your power and in your nature and in fellowship with you in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: