Saturday, May 1, 2021

Dealing with what is written

 “Write ye also for the Jews, as it liketh you, in the king's name, and seal it with the king's ring: for the writing which is written in the king's name, and sealed with the king's ring, may no man reverse.” Esther 8:8

You need what is written for you to deal with what is written against you. You need the law that supports you to negate the law that is against you.  This is why searching the scriptures and using your knowledge of the scriptures is important. Haman had obtained a written decree for the destruction of the Jews. The decree could not be changed. In our text today, the King instructed both Esther and Mordecai to write another decree with the king's seal so that the Jew could respond to the decree that is against them. You can write a decree for your life by finding what is written for you in the scriptures.

“Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;” John 10:34-35

“Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;” Colossians 2:14

Now the juice of today’s revelation is that: You can write a new law using the scriptures for your life and destiny because what is written against you has been dealt with on the cross. If you have the revelation of the scriptures, you are a god so you can write laws for your destiny. Jesus took away what is written against you. Stop living in life according to what is written against you, start living according to what is written for you.

God has written something good concerning you, find it.

Prayer for today: I enforce what God has written concerning my life and destiny in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: