Friday, May 7, 2021

If Elijah could, then…

 “Elijah was a man with a nature like ours [with the same physical, mental, and spiritual limitations and shortcomings], and he prayed [d]intensely for it not to rain, and it did not rain on the earth for three years and six months. Then he prayed again, and the sky gave rain and the land produced its crops [as usual].” James 5:17-18 (AMP)

If Elijah could pray to get results, then you can. Beloved, one of the things that make Christianity juicy is the ability to secure answers to prayers. Then you can enforce the will of God and stop the work of the devil. That was exactly what Elijah did. Now, our text today is saying that Elijah had the same nature and limitations that we are having, and yet he did all that. You have no excuse. Let us begin to use the power of prayers to change our lives and that of others.

“And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.” 1 Chronicles 4:10

 “And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me. And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou son of David, have mercy on me.” Mark 10:47-48

The present world belongs to those who know how to get answers to their prayers. The only antidote to worry is prayer. The only cure for all satanic attacks and imitations is prayer. The present generation is blessed with the name of Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit. These are our guarantees in prayer. They only need persistence and consistency to see the wonder of God in their lives.

When you pray, God will answer in Jesus name.

Christians in South Africa, declare today that South Africa is for Jesus, no demonic invocation and invasion shall prevail over the land of South Africa in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God manifest your signs and wonders in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: