Monday, May 3, 2021

Use the scriptures

 “……..and the scripture cannot be broken.” John 10:35b

All other things can be broken but the scripture cannot be broken. All others can fail but the scriptures cannot fail. Use the scriptures to solve your problems. Use the scriptures to bring your mountain down. Speak the scriptures over and over again on the situation until the situation changes. The scriptures have the power to penetrate into the past, if your problem originated from the past. It has the power to take care of now and the future. It is one of the weapons that the devil cannot handle. It is your sword of the spirit.

“For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” Isaiah 55:9-10

“Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.” Matthew 24:35

There are three important keys to using the scriptures. They are diligence, faith, and patience. I know we are in a generation that wants it now, now. But any man of wisdom will know that just as the problem manifesting now comes as an end of a process, the solution also is an end of a process. All things in life take a process.  Be diligent in searching the scriptures and speaking them over and over again. Do it in faith and in patience until you get the answer.

Your solution is delivered to you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I receive my solutions right now in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: