Sunday, May 30, 2021

Desperate desire 4

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.” Hosea 4:6

One of the main limitation of people’s destinies is knowledge. Lack of knowledge incapacitates a man. Even God says His own people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. That is one of the main reasons that God raises pastors, to impart knowledge (Jeremiah 3:15). You must desperately desire knowledge. Be excited about training, reading books, and mentorship. This is the cure for a lame destiny.

“But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18.

“The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city.” Ecclesiastes 10:15

One of the definition of grace is the intrinsic ability to make things happen without stress. This comes with knowledge. If you have not mastered the knowledge of the bible, you will be a weak Christian. If you have not mastered the knowledge of at least a skill, poverty is guaranteed. Desperately desire knowledge, this may be the key to your deliverance.

May you be filled with the hunger for knowledge in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, Let me know you and your power in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: