Saturday, May 29, 2021

Desperate desire 3

 “Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.” Isaiah 55:1

One of the things that money cannot buy is the anointing. The purchasing instrument for the anointing is desperate desire: thirst and hunger.  As a Christian, you would not be able to do without the anointing of the Holy Spirit on your life.  The anointing is your defense in this wicked world. The anointing is the seal of God on your sonship. The anointing is what differentiates you from the crowd. The anointing is the teacher within you.

““But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.” Acts 8:20.

“Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.” Matthew 5:6

Pray until you get anointed. Your head must lack no oil. Let the oil of His power rest on you. Your present personality may not be able to sustain your destiny or the purpose of God for your life. If you get anointed, you will become another man. Be desperate for the anointing of God upon your life. This may be all you need for a change of story.

Let the oil of God flow over you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me with the Holy Spirit and power in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: