Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Not beyond God

 “Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:.” Jeremiah 32:17

What is beyond you is not beyond God. What is hard for you is not hard for God. The secret of getting what is beyond you done is getting God committed. To get Him committed you must be sure you belong to Him and you are committed to Him. Be desperate for His instruction and walk in obedience to Him. Then always turn the issue to Him without fear and worry.

“Then there came some that told Jehoshaphat, saying, There cometh a great multitude against thee from beyond the sea on this side Syria; and, behold, they be in Hazazontamar, which is Engedi. And Jehoshaphat feared, and set himself to seek the Lord, and proclaimed a fast throughout all Judah.” 2 Chronicles 20:2-3

“Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.” Psalm 16:4

Who do you trust to help you when you need to handle what is beyond you? Go to God first. Although God may use a man, never go to man first. Let God decide who He will use and guide you. Never go to the devil or a strange God to look for help. The end cannot be good. Whether you need direction for your life or you need a breakthrough, seek God with all your heart. Stay there until you show up. If God does not help, there is no help in any other place. The good news is that God will show up for you.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and take care of all my situation in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: