Monday, May 10, 2021

Joy cometh 3

 “Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.” 2 Kings 7:1

The joy of every Christian does not depend on anything other than the word of God and the Holy Spirit. They are answers to anything that wants to bring sadness or mourning into our lives. This is why your utmost desire is to have the word daily and the Spirit of God upon your life. The change in Samaria only happened when the right word came into the situation. Within twenty-four hours there was a 180-degree change in the situation. Someone chose not to believe, expressed his unbelief, and got the maximum punishment for it. Others experienced the change. I see you walking in joy in Jesus name.

“Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the Lord would make windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof.” 2 Kings 7:2

“To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.” Isaiah 61:3

God is glorified when you walk in joy. Cast away the spirit of heaviness, shake off the dust, quench mourning, and receive the beauty of the Lord, the oil of joy, and the garment of praise. This is the word of the Lord to you. The word is what you hold until you see things that your heart's desires. Your joy comes right now in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I receive the oil of joy, the garment of praise, and the beauty of the Lord in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: