Thursday, May 13, 2021

Do you know God? 1

 “The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.” Isaiah 1:3

I don’t know what you are going through right now, but I know that God is able to see you through. God is concerned about the fact that His people do not know Him.  Many have head knowledge of God, but do not know Him in their hearts and so have not experienced Him. Many confess that they are Christians but their ways of handling issues of life betray their confession. Many are limited in their results because they depend on their own wisdom more than God. And many are taken away by the worldly way of doing things. Many even think that God is slow in responding to their needs. Beloved, there is no one who loves you like God. It does not matter what your weaknesses and strengths are, the knowledge of God is what you need to manifest.

“This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.” Matthew 15:8

“(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.” Matthew 6:32

Let me quickly say this, stop looking for God because of a need, look for God for who He is. If you are able to get hold of God for who He truly is, you will be on top of any situation life and satan may throw at you. Perhaps you have been seeking God and you are not yet there, don’t give up. Your breakthrough is nearer than you think.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me be hungry for you in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: