Saturday, May 8, 2021

Joy cometh 1

 “For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” Psalms 30:5

For every woman reading this message, this is wishing you a happy mothers’ day. For those of you that are already mothers, your motherhood is blessed. For those aspiring to be mothers, the gate of motherhood is opened to you in Jesus name. I decree that your weeping is over, your joy comes in Jesus name. For any mother who has a child struggling or causing pain, I decree that the power of God shall touch the child, the power of the devil is broken over the child in Jesus name.

“And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me.” Genesis 21:6

“He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord.” Psalm 113:9

Your womb and your children are blessed. They shall bring you joy. Your night of weeping is over, your morning of joy comes. Prophesy on your womb. Prophesy on your children. Declare your expectation in Jesus name. Don’t stop until you see the result of your prophecy. Ezekiel said, “So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.”  Dedicate yourself afresh unto the Lord. Dedicate your womb unto the Lord. Dedicate your children unto the Lord. No more weeping in Jesus name.

I see joy all around you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: My night of weeping expire, my morning of joy appear in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: