Saturday, May 15, 2021

Do you know God? 3

“If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.” Job 36:11

Your knowledge of God is revealed through your service and obedience to Him. It is important to know that the mystery of God is revealed through the family of God and the Fatherhood of God. God has a family where He is known as a Father. If God is your Father, you will be active in His family, you will serve and obey Him. Your prosperity is directly a product of service and obedience to Him. The church is the body of Christ and the family of God. Your obedience and service in the church is a revelation of your knowledge of God.

“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.” John 1:12-13

“Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.” 1 Corinthians 12:7

If you know God as a caring father and you know the church as the family of God and yourself as a member, why will it be difficult for you to be active? Examine yourself today and your knowledge of God. No one runs away from a family that he is convinced can take care of Him. God takes the best care for His people. The kind you will never get anywhere else. Praying, worshipping, and acting as the family of God is what the devil is fighting. He knows if we stay together, we shall win together. May you know God to the extent that God will know you as His child and one of His family members.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to take my place in Your family in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: