Tuesday, May 25, 2021

The only constant factor

 “Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.” Psalm 48:1-2

The only constant factor in this life is God, all others are variable. Situations can change, but God remains the same and He is beautiful for all situations. He is the God of the valley and the God of the mountain. Only God can be trusted, all others are given the benefit of the doubt. Now if you claim to be a child of God, you have nothing to worry about in this life. Your main concern should be that the Spirit of God and the hand of God must be upon your life. If that is the case, your challenges cannot overcome you.

“And there came a man of God, and spake unto the king of Israel, and said, Thus saith the Lord, Because the Syrians have said, The Lord is God of the hills, but he is not God of the valleys, therefore will I deliver all this great multitude into thine hand, and ye shall know that I am the Lord.” 1 Kings 20:28

“While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.” 2 Corinthians 4:18

Many are worried about the dwindling economy of many nations as a result of Covid19 and the associated consequences. Some are worried about the unresolved issues in their lives. While others are concerned that some of their prayers are not answered.  I am glad to announce to you that you do not need to worry about any of these and such like them. This is because they are all subject to change, and God is able to handle them all. Maintain fellowship with Him and obedience to Him until you get your answers.

I see God manifesting in every area of your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let your glory rise upon me, let your light come unto me for me to rise and shine in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: