Thursday, May 27, 2021

Desperate desire 1

 “As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?” Psalm 42:1-2

You are probably desperate for many things right now. However, as a believer in Christ Jesus, you do not need to. You only need to be desperate for God and more of Him. Misdirected desire or passion is the reason for delays in the life of many Christians. The fullness of God is the answer to the fullest of worries. Hunger and thirst after God and you shall be filled. When you are filled, you will become a wonder to many no matter your present situation.

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33

“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” John 1:14

When God becomes flesh to you, you gain access to the grace and the truth you need for a glorious destiny. This is a result of your unwavering desire for God. Can you imagine a deer in need of water? Nothing else matters except the water. You must come to a point of nothing else matters except God. At that point, nothing can stop you from receiving an encounter with God that will change your life forever.

May you have an encounter with God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your fullness come to me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: