Friday, May 28, 2021

Desperate desire 2

 “The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding.” Proverbs 4:7 (NIV)

Get wisdom at all costs. Be desperate for wisdom. No man can make it without wisdom. It takes wisdom to turn things around and become a wonder to many. If you desperately desire God’s wisdom and receive it, you will produce signs and wonders. The forerunner of wisdom is understanding, hunger for knowledge and understanding, then wisdom shall be your companion.

“When the Sabbath came, he began to teach in the synagogue, and many who heard him were amazed. “Where did this man get these things?” they asked. “What’s this wisdom that has been given him? What are these remarkable miracles he is performing?” Mark 6:2 (NIV)

“Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.” Joshua 1:8 (NIV)

God has decided to make His wisdom available to the children of men. You can ask Him to give you wisdom. You can meditate on the word of God to access wisdom. Be desperate enough to meditate on His word and to pray until you access this God-given wisdom. It is what we need to beat the onslaught of the wicked in this generation.

May you receive wisdom for destiny fulfillment in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your wisdom be given to me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: