Sunday, May 9, 2021

Joy cometh 2

 “For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” Psalms 30:5

God says joy comes. If I were you I will say what God says, I will pray what God says. I don’t care to know what has happened in the night, but I know what is coming. What is coming is Joy. Why? Because God says so. The night might have been filled with weeping, but joy is coming. I don’t care to know what the enemy is doing, but I know what God is about to do. He is bringing joy.  Beloved, God is bringing joy to you, believe it, declare it, pray it and receive it.

“While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue's house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further? As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.” Mark 5:35-36

“Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:” Ezekiel 37:4-5

Stop listening to the voice of the enemy, start listening and believing what God is saying. I tell you if you listen to what God is saying, and you believe it. This is what will happen to you no matter the situation. Jairus had his daughter back by listening and believing Jesus, despite the fact that what those people said was true. Ezekiel got a living army out of dry bones because he prophesied what God said. God is saying to you concerning every area of your life, weep no more, joy comes.

I see joy all around you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Let the joy of the Lord manifest in every area of my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: