Monday, May 17, 2021

Believe and receive!

“Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." Mark 11:24

When you pray, stop worrying; start believing. Have you ever asked a trusted person something and the person promised you that he would do it? I am sure you immediately began to feel excited as if you had received it. The feeling would be like having money in your bank account. Even when you are far from your bank, you are confident you can access your money at any time. God has promised to answer your prayers and He can be trusted more than any man can.

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.” Mathew 7:7

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” Philippians 4:6

When you have prayed on a matter, keep on declaring, “I believe, I receive.” Stop worrying and start acting as if you have what you asked. The bible says concerning Hannah in 1 Samuel 1:17-18, “Eli answered, “Go in peace, and may the God of Israel grant you what you have asked of him.” She said, “May your servant find favor in your eyes.” Then she went her way and ate something, and her face was no longer downcast.”

I decree your prayers are answered in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I believe, I receive in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: