Sunday, May 2, 2021

Dealing with what is spoken

 “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” John 1:14

Spoken words are personality. They assume the strength of the person that spoke it. The power of instruction of any spoken word is determined by the spiritual strength of the person that spoke it. What your destiny needs are words of blessings. When any man who has spiritual authority over you blesses you, you are empowered to succeed. On the other hand, contrary words, such as curses, can become sickness, failure and defeat in the life of a man.

 “Let Reuben live, and not die; and let not his men be few.” Deuteronomy 33:6

“Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?” Ecclesiastes 8:4

The evidence that a word is working against you is a hard life. The bible says that the way of transgressors is hard (Prov13:15). The good news is that Jesus is the word that can swallow all words. You will have to listen to Jesus and obey Him. You will have to speak against the words that are working against you in the name of Jesus. You will have to position yourself for blessings from people who have both spiritual and physical authorities over you. You will have to sow seeds that provoke blessings into your life.

I cancel the words that are working against you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, bless me indeed and enlarge my coast in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: