Thursday, May 6, 2021

Spirit empowered!

 “Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts." Zechariah 4:6

An excellent way of getting results is by being empowered by the Holy Spirit. When the spirit came upon Saul, he became another man. He became a free man to do as occasion demanded. When the Spirit came upon David, he slaughtered Goliath as if he was never a giant. Even our Lord Jesus did all that He did because He was empowered by the Holy Spirit.

“And the Spirit of the Lord will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man. And let it be, when these signs are come unto thee, that thou do as occasion serve thee; for God is with thee.” 1 Samuel 10:6-7

 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,” Luke 4:18

Beloved, perhaps you are struggling with getting important things done in your life, begin to ask that God to anoint you with the Holy Spirit to get it done. I see you excelling in every way in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God anoint me to make things happen in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: