Sunday, May 16, 2021

Do you know God? 4

 “And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32

Knowledge brings strength. The knowledge of God will give you the strength you need to handle any situation on earth. It does not matter how weak you seem to be, if you know God you will be strong enough to do exploits. If you compromise to get anything you desire, it is an indication that you don’t know God. People that know God are so confident in Him that they would hold unto Him until they get their breakthrough.

“There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?” Genesis 39:9

“If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.” Job 14:14

Do you know God as a loving and caring God? Do you know God as the God that answers prayers? Do you know Him as the God who empowers people? Do You know Him as the God that blesses and prospers His people? The way you receive God is the way He will manifest in your life. Know Him as the all in all, omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient God.  May be you are in a situation that only God can help you, seek Him with boldness and confidence that He will show up. He always does at the right time. May you have testimonies this week in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me experience You in every area of my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: