Wednesday, May 19, 2021

The rod in your hand 1

“But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea." Exodus 14:16

There is a rod in your hand. God put it there for your breakthrough. You must recognize it and know how to use it.  Many people are like Moses, crying to God to do something for them for which He has given them something to use. God said to Moses, use the rod in your hands and divide the sea. In other words, "Moses make it happen." The rod in your hand may be your gift, talent, or a seed. May you receive wisdom to put it to use what is in your hands for your breakthrough in Jesus name.

 

“And Elisha said unto her, What shall I do for thee? tell me, what hast thou in the house? And she said, Thine handmaid hath not any thing in the house, save a pot of oil.” 2 Kings 4:2

“Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.” Luke 5:4

Can you imagine that the widow in 2 Kings 5 had what she could use to pay her debts and yet she was going to lose her children to the creditors? Simon’s net was just needed to be released at the right time for a breakthrough, and yet he thought he had failed. Beloved, it is not over for you. May you receive instruction to put to use what is already in your hand in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God open my eyes to what you have given me to use for my turnaround miracle in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: