Wednesday, May 26, 2021

The storm shall pass

 “And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita.” Acts 28:1

Perhaps you are passing through a storm right now, I have good news for you: the storm shall pass away and you shall be standing. You shall escape and only see the storm behind you. Paul and other people on the voyage to Rome had been attacked by a storm called Euroclydon for many days. In the midst of the storm, the Angel of the Lord appeared to him and told him that all of them would outlast the storm and they did. They landed on an island called Melita. You also shall outlast your storm in Jesus name.

 

“When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.” Isaiah 43:2

“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” 2 Corinthians 12:9

You only need a word from the Lord and an assurance of His presence to overcome any storm no matter how tough it is. This is what gives you boldness and confidence to speak to the storm.  God has assured you of His presence and He is saying to you this morning that He will see you through. Just as Jesus took the hand of Peter and they both walked on the water (Matthew 14:31-32), God will hold your hand and take you through in Jesus name.

Your testimony shall come quickly in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your presence abide with me and let Your word come to me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: