Friday, May 21, 2021

The rod in your hand 3

 “Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go." Isaiah 48:7

There is something God has placed in your hand for your breakthrough. What you need to change your life is in your hand right now. If you cannot see it or it seems the situation you are in right now is not in agreement with this statement, please go back to God. When you do, it should not be with an attitude of a complaint. You should ask God to teach you and to lead you. Fortunately, God is willing to show us how to profit with the rod He has given us.

“But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.” 1 John 2:27

“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.” James 1:5

Add to the rod you have in your hand, the wisdom and the anointing to make the rod profitable. When you allow God to lead you and to teach you, He will impart on you the wisdom and the anointing that you need. Even if there is any power trying to limit you and prevent you from identifying or using your rod, the power shall be dealt with.

May you receive the leading of the Lord for profit in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God anoint me and give me wisdom to use what you have given me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: