Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Deal with doubt and unbelief

 “And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?” Mathew 14:31

Your situation is subject to change. Your case has a solution. It is not late for you to experience God and His power. It is not over for you. Your future is glorious. Your vision is possible. That is God’s message for all believers. Never doubt God. If you must doubt, doubt your doubt. Fight unbelief and walk in your victory. You are born of God, stop doubting start believing.

“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” 1 John 5:4

“But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” James 1:6-8

Stop listen to doubters if you want to deal with your doubt and unbelief. Match your case with scriptural evidence of the power of God and start believing God for your miracle. Start testifying to yourself based on your faith in God until you see the reality of your testimony. God does great things and your own is included.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I believe, let me experience Your mighty hand in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: