Friday, April 30, 2021

What time is it?

 “And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.” 1 Chronicle 12:32

It is your time of greatness. It is your season of a turnaround in Jesus name. This is not the time of darkness. This is your time. This is your hour in Jesus name. Life is a function of information and time. Timely information or revelation is what changes your life. May you be able to discern what God has for you at this time. If you don’t know the time, you struggle against the wind. This is your time of answered prayers in Jesus name.

“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:” Ecclesiastes 3:1

“Then they said one to another, We do not well: this day is a day of good tidings, and we hold our peace:…” 2 Kings 7:9a

For someone reading this piece, this is your time of long-expected breakthrough! Zechariah was told in Luke 1:13, “fear not, your prayer is heard.” For someone, this is your time of answered prayer. For another, person, this is the time for your affliction to expire. Now beginning to declare what time it is for you. This is the time for the manifestation of the sons of God. This is the time of good news.

May you experience a timely miracle in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Holy Ghost fire fall upon me now and deliver me from all sicknesses in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: