Sunday, April 11, 2021

The shakable and unshakable 4

 “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; ….. Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:8-9

Find the written word concerning your situation and stand on it. What is written is superior to what is happening. If you want to remain unshakable, challenge what is happening with what is written. God knew that Joshua would be confronted by many situations that could shake him. He told me to ensure that the book was always in his mouth. Beloved, if the written word is always in your mouth, you will be courageous and unshakable. Declare the word always.

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” Matthew 4:4

 “And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:” Ephesians 6:17

What would you do if you know that you have a superior weapon than that of your opposition? What would you do if you know that you have what you need to handle the situation confronting you. I believe you would remain unshakable and use the weapon in your hand. The word of God is the best weapon that you can use at any time to defeat any situation or adversary. Do not let the word depart from your mouth at all times.

I see your situation obeying as you declare the word in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I declare this is the week of my breakthrough in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: