Tuesday, April 13, 2021

The world’s most important need

 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16

The world will perish without love. Jesus was and is given as a manifestation of God’s love to save the world. Today Jesus is manifested through men and women who have yielded themselves to Him through the Holy Spirit. The greatest need of the world today is men and women who truly carry the God-kind of love in their hearts. These are the people who seek the good of others because they see themselves as the agents of God’s love in the world that is full of hatred, war, and fighting. The question is will you be such a person?

From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members? Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.” James 4:1-2

 “No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.” Matthew 6:24

The planet earth is the home of men and not spirits. However, spirits are in control through men that are yielded to them. If you yield yourself to mammon, you will walk in hatred and become one of the destroyers of the earth. But if you yield yourself to God, you will bring healing to the world through love. May you ask God to possess you and use you to bring the much-needed love and solution to the world we live in?

I see you being an agent of God’s love in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Holy Spirit possess me and use me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: