Wednesday, April 14, 2021

What to do when you are weak

 “And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” 2 Cor 12:9

Whenever you sense weakness, quickly connect to His grace. Beloved, we are not strong at all times and in everything. God must be God. Man must be a man. But God’s ability is available in man through grace. God’s grace is available to the humble. You can actually appear strong all the time even at the time of your weakness if you understand how to connect to the grace of God.

“But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.” James 4:6

“Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.” 1 Peter 5:6-7

Perhaps you are in a period of weakness right now. What is confronting you is beyond you. Simply ask God to help you. Tell Him to give you grace and to take over from you. He cares so much for you and He will give you grace and help you. You don’t have to be a superman to kill a Goliath, move a mountain, or quench the mouth of a Lion. You only need to be an ordinary man who carries within himself, the Super God.

May you receive the grace you need now in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Give me your grace Oh God for it is sufficient for me, in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: