Sunday, April 25, 2021

Using the word of God

 “But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;” Romans 10:8

What would you do if you discover that you have the weapon to solve all your problems? I guess you would use it! The written word of God is so close to you and it is the solution to all problems. You only need to know how to use it. No matter what problem is confronting you, if you can have the word in your heart and in your mouth, you will get results. Find the word for the situation in your Bible, meditate on it until you believe it, this is getting it into your heart. Then declare it both in prayers and in confession. This is how to use the word to get results at all times.

“Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.” Psalms 19:14

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” John 1:1

The word of God is God Himself. David prayed that the word in his mouth and in his heart should be acceptable to God. You would not have to worry about the acceptability, if you put God’s word in your mouth and in your heart.  Use God’s word instead of your own word.  He has exalted His word more than His name (Psalm 138:2). What better reason can you give God other than His word? (Isaiah 41:21). Our text called it the word of faith. You remember that faith can move all mountains.

As you apply this message may you experience victory in every area of your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: As I declare the word of God in every area of my life, Oh God arise and manifest Yourself in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: