Monday, April 5, 2021

The speaking blood

“And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.” Hebrews 12:24

Every blood has a voice. The message of the blood depends on whose blood it is. The potency of the voice of the blood depends on whose blood it is. The blood of Abel spoke vengeance but the blood of Jesus speaks forgiveness, deliverance, and holiness. The blood of Jesus is more powerful than any other person’s blood.  There is power in the blood of Jesus. The voice of the blood of Jesus is powerful enough to neutralize every blood speaking against you. Not only that, the blood can fortify you against the attacks of the enemy.

“But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,” Hebrews 12:22

“But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.” Obadiah 1:17

When you invoke the blood of Jesus, you get access to Zion where there is an innumerable company of angels, deliverance, holiness, and breakthrough. You can expect angelic dispatch to your situation when the blood speaks. You can also expect deliverance, holiness, and breakthrough when the blood speaks to your life.  Let the blood speaks deliverance, healing, and breakthrough into your life. Let the blood of Jesus neutralize every voice that is against you. Let the blood speaks termination to your affliction and a new beginning for your life and destiny in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let the blood of Jesus speak turnaround miracle into my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: