Friday, April 9, 2021

The shakable and unshakable 2

 “My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.  But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.” James 1:2-4

Whenever there is an issue in your life, there are two options before you. You can choose either to be shakable or unshakable.  You can choose either to count it all joy or count it all sadness. The path for being unshakable is taken by counting it all joy. It does not matter what issue it is, you will always build your faith and patience if you count it all joy. Faith combined with patience can never fail. This is what you need to always turn adversity into opportunity. If you count it all joy, you have secured the strength to win.

“In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” 1 Thessalonians 5:18

“Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” Nehemiah 8:10

Stop panicking, become unshakable by your confidence in God. This situation cannot and will not bring you down. Rather it shall lift you up. This is what happens to people who count it all joy because of their confidence in God.  Shake that situation with your thanksgiving and joy, but remain unshakable. What is shaken shall be removed, only the unshakable shall remain.

This adversity shall turn to opportunity for you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, turn this situation around for my good in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: