Friday, April 16, 2021

Let God do the fighting 2

“But the Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.” Jeremiah 20:11

If you carry the presence of God and you know it, you will not need to do your own fighting. The presence of God is the most important experience in your life. Particularly when you are surrounded by battles, the presence of God is stronger than any weapon you may want to employ. You cannot exchange His presence for anything in the world. The greatest gift God gave to the Israelites when they were leaving Egypt was His presence. How could they have survived all the hostilities that were against them without divine presence?

“And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.” Exodus 33:14-15

“And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13

Moses knew that they had no weapon, no expertise, and no experience to confront the opposition. He demanded God’s presence. Beloved, don’t play religion, seek His presence with the whole of your heart. What would you do if you identify the most important thing you need to do to live peacefully in the midst of battles of life? I guess you will give all for it. The presence of the Lord is worth seeking with everything in our lives. It is the answer to all battles, whether spiritual or physical.

May the presence of the Lord be with you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God let Your presence go with me and give me rest in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: