Thursday, April 8, 2021

The shakable and unshakable 1

 “And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.” Hebrews 12:27

Things that are shakable are removable, but not all things are shakable. Sickness is shakable and therefore removable. Poverty is shakable and therefore removable. Whatever God has not planted in your life is shakable and therefore removable. Your situation is shakable, but you can remain unshakable in the midst of the situation you find yourself in. You must remain unshakable in the midst of adversity for you to be standing when the adversity is over.

“Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.” Matthew 7:24-25

““And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.” Mark 4:24

What determines if you will remain unshakable or not is the word you hear and do. You must take heed to what you hear. Any word that will not build faith and boldness in you must be rejected. When you hear the truth, even if it is bitter or hard, you must do it to remain unshakable. You cannot give yourself to the word of God and be shakable.

Give attention to the instruction, direction, and correction in the word of God to remain unshakable in such a time like this.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to esteem the word from your mouth more than my necessary food in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: