Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Expect a testimony

 “And it shall turn to you for a testimony.” Luke 21:13

This challenge shall turn to you for a testimony. Declare this over and over again. Testimonies are hidden in the overall clothing of challenges. As a Child of God, begin to see testimonies around you. Be confident to ask God to turn things around for a testimony. Also, be confident to receive. That was the mistake of Zechariah. He was asking God for a child at old age and when God came with an answer, he was not confident enough to receive. God still gave him the testimony but with punishment for his unbelief. Your testimony is closer than you expect.

“And Zacharias said unto the angel, Whereby shall I know this? for I am an old man, and my wife well stricken in years.” Luke 1:18

“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:” Matthew 7:7

You know what? No matter how impossible the situation is, ask God to give you a testimony. Keep on asking until you receive. This is a key way to God. When you get God, you get your testimony. Wait unto Him until He turns to you. Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning. That trial ended last night, you are in your morning of testimony.

It is your testimony time in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: It shall turn to me for a testimony in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: