Thursday, April 15, 2021

Let God do the fighting 1

 “The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.” Exodus 14:14

 True peace is experienced when God takes over our battles. I have heard people say that you must always fight to have peace. But the bible-peace is experienced by allowing God to do the fighting. If you must fight to have peace what would you do if your enemy is stronger than you in every way? When God takes over your battle, the strength of your adversary does not matter anymore. God can prepare a table for you in the midst of battles and the enemy will not be able to do anything about it.

“Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.” Psalms 23:5

“Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the Lord with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the Lord will be with you.” 2 Chronicles 20:17

Hezekiah was attacked by nations that were stronger than him. God was the only way he could win the battle. He knew that and turned to Him. God took over the battle, he did not even have to fight. I don’t know the battle that is against you right now. May God take over, give you peace in the midst of the battle, and at the end give you total victory in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and take over my battles in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: