Monday, April 19, 2021

The word only 2

 “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions:” Psalms 107:20

There are no casual words. Words are either healing or causing wounds. Words are either setting someone free or putting someone in bondage. Words are either lifting someone up or pulling someone down. Words are either blessings someone or cursing someone. The products of words are clearly seen in the life of people. Positive words produce positive and blessed life. Negative words produce negative and cursed life. May God deliver you from any harm cursed by words in your life in Jesus name.

“He sent a man before them, even Joseph, who was sold for a servant: Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron: Until the time that HIS WORD came: the word of the Lord tried him. The king sent and loosed him; even the ruler of the people, and let him go free.” Psalms 105:17-20

“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” John 1:14

Words are personalities. You only need one word full of grace and truth to give shape to your destiny. Joseph received that only word and he could no longer remain bound. He was set free to take the throne. The revelation of the person and the principle of Jesus is all that your destiny needs. Don’t run without the word. It is your key to beat the adversary and fulfill your destiny.

Your struggles are over in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Let the word of the Lord come to me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: