Tuesday, April 6, 2021

You are gods

“I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” Psalms 82:6

As a child of the most High God, you are a god. This is God’s word to you. Your redemption makes you a member of God’s family. If the child of a Lion is a lion then the child of God must be a god. Understanding the mystery of your redemption and the mystery of walking in the wisdom and the power of God is what positions you as a god on earth. You are a god. Greater is He that is in you. You have access to the revelation and the mystery of His words. You can display the personality of God in every situation you find yourself in.

“Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken” John 10:34-35

“Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.” Acts 4:13

Maybe your situation does not presently look like you are a god. You are beginning to think that what I am saying this morning is not practicable. This may be because you are sick in your body or you are going through a season of poverty or failure. I have an instruction from the Lord for you. Stop asking God for things other than these two things: The power of the Holy Ghost and access to the mysteries of God’s word. When people looked at Peter and John, the results they were producing were different from what people thought they were. And they concluded that they had been with Jesus. 1 Corinthians 1:24 says, “But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.” Jesus Christ in you is the wisdom and the power of God.

You are gods!!!

Prayer for today: Oh God, endue me with power from on high and grant me access to the mystery of Your word in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: