Thursday, April 29, 2021

There is healing for you! 2

 “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Acts 10:38

All sicknesses are the affliction of the devil. Jesus is anointed to put an end to them in your life. Your healing is guaranteed in the Lord Jesus. No sickness can withstand the anointing. No sickness can withstand the name of Jesus. Let the power of God go through your body right now and bring healing to you. I bind the forces behind the affliction and I cast them out. Let the arrow of affliction in your body die in Jesus name.

“When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment. For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.  And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.” Mark 5:27-29

“Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.” Isaiah 52:2

You are going to reach out in faith to the power of God right now and beginning to do what you have not been able to do. You are going to shake yourself out of the dust of affliction and loose yourself from the chain of infirmity in Jesus name. May you walk in the power of God for your healing. May the anointing that breaks all yokes rest upon you in Jesus name.

You are healed in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Holy Ghost fire fall upon me now and deliver me from all sicknesses in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: