Wednesday, April 21, 2021

The word only 3

 “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” Psalms 119:105

 As the word from the Lord begins to flow into my heart this morning, I feel excited to share with you on the day that I celebrate my birthday. More importantly, I can remember the guidance I have received through both the written and the spoken word from the Lord many times. Some months ago one of my spiritual mentors was saying to me that I was smart to have left Nigeria the time I did. However, I quickly let him know that it was not my plan neither my smartness, but I received a word from the Lord. The word only will end your frustration and stagnation. If you receive a word from the Lord for your destiny, you will look smarter than you really are.

“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.” Isaiah 60:1

“As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” John 9:5

Beloved, whatever you are going through that is not sweet is given just one term, “darkness.” The answer to any of those situations is termed, “Light.” The word of God is the major source of light in this dark world. Now let me show you a mystery, Jesus is the Word became flesh and He is also the light of the word. If you have an understanding of the person and the principle of Jesus, you cannot walk in darkness.

May you receive the light you need right now through His word in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: My stagnation and frustration is over through His word in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: