Wednesday, April 28, 2021

There is healing for you! 1

 “When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.” John 11:4

There is healing for you no matter the nature of any sickness confronting you. The doctors might have called it chronic or terminal, but God says it is not unto death. The power of God shall heal you in Jesus name. God is not glorified when you are sick, but He is glorified when you healed and healthy. Your untimely death cannot benefit God, so this sickness shall not kill you. God’s word is stronger than doctors' words and even stronger than the voice of the symptoms you are feeling right now. I decree that both the sickness and the symptoms shall expire in Jesus name.

“In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz came to him, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Set thine house in order; for thou shalt die, and not live. Then he turned his face to the wall, and prayed unto the Lord, saying.” 2 Kings 20:1-2

“For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.” Jeremiah 30:17

What you are hearing, believing, and saying matters, if you want to appropriate healings for yourself. Hezekiah refused to agree with the Prophecy of Isaiah, he prayed, remind God of his seeds. His sickness ended and he did not die. Refuse negative reports, insist on God’s word to heal you. He said He would restore health to you. He always sends His word to bring healing to His people. Stand upon His promise to heal you and pray, claiming the promise.

You are healed in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I claim the promises of God to heal me and I recover from this sickness in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: