Saturday, April 10, 2021

The shakable and unshakable 3

 “And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Matthew 16:18

As a child of God, if you are being shaken by anything in this world, there is something you don’t know. Most likely you don’t know one or all of the following: the truth about the situation that is making you shakable, the God whose you are, and who you are in Christ. Simon’s understanding of who Christ is, made Jesus to change his name to Peter, which means rock. If you have the revelation of the truth, you become unshakable like a rock and the gates of hell (challenges of life) cannot prevail against you.

“…..but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32

 “And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?  And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.  And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.” 2 Kings 6:15-17

When Gehazi saw that the enemy had surrounded him and Elisha, he was shaken. But when God opened his eyes and he saw that they were being protected by horses and chariots of fire from heaven, he became unshakable. The new information or revelation changed him from being shakable to unshakable. A lot of people are being shaken by the situation God has taken care of because they don’t know. You are an apple of God’s eyes. God has unlimited capability to deliver you in any situation. God is in control of your situation. If you believe all these, then nothing can shake you.

May you be unshakable in the midst of challenges of life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I claim victory over challenges of life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: