Saturday, April 17, 2021

Let’s go to Church

 “And being let go, they went to their own company, and reported all that the chief priests and elders had said unto them.” Acts 4:23

The Church is the company of believers where you can get the supports you need physically and spiritually. It is also the place where you also can be a support to another. Where do you go when the challenges of life come and the storm arises? The church is the best company to keep for you to experience victory in all matters of life. Be a committed member of a living and spirit-filled church.

“I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord.  Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.” Psalm 122:1-2

“Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.” Acts 12:5

David said he was glad when he was told to come into the house of the Lord. He further said that our feet shall stand within the gates of Jerusalem. The church today is not a building. The house of the Lord today is the body of Christ, the Church (Col 1:18). Jerusalem today is not a city in Israel but a living Church. The house of the Lord, the present Jerusalem is the Company of Believers, the Church. Here, your feet will be standing no matter what the enemy throws at you. When Peter was arrested, the Church supported him with prayer and he was supernaturally delivered. The Church will support you too.

If you are in Pretoria, South Africa,  you can join us this morning at  the Repairer & Restorer Ministries Int (RARMINT), 401 Ancore building, adjacent Sunny Park, 85 Steve Biko Road, Sunny Side, Pretoria. Time is 11am.

I see your battles turning to victories in Jesus name

Prayer for today: I take my place in the body of Christ in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: